This month, Lancope will present its popular “University of NetFlow” seminars in Nashville and Denver. Attendees to the complimentary seminars will learn how to best leverage NetFlow data from across their infrastructure to dramatically improve both network and security operations. The one-day seminars include expert presentations and hands-on labs for a comprehensive learning experience.
Learn how to:
- Increase network visibility and security context
- Accelerate incident response, forensics and network troubleshooting
- Detect stealthy, zero-day attacks that bypass traditional defenses
- Quickly identify insider misuse and abuse
- Streamline the overall cost and complexity of IT operations
TAGS netflow, lancope, network security, network visibility, network performance monitoring, advanced threats, insider threat, incident response, forensics, university of netflow