This week, Lancope released a new book created with Wiley called, “Incident Response with NetFlow for Dummies.” The book takes a thorough look at today’s changing threat landscape, and how NetFlow can help fill in the gaps left by conventional solutions to dramatically improve forensics and incident response.
Readers of this complimentary book will learn:
- What NetFlow is and how it works
- How to obtain pervasive network visibility for combating advanced threats including APTs, insider threats, zero-day malware and DDoS
- How NetFlow can help address security for emerging IT trends such as cloud, mobility and SDN
- Best practices for building an effective incident response program with the right people, processes and technologies
- How to take advantage of advanced applications of NetFlow such as identity awareness
At a time when attackers are routinely circumventing conventional security controls and infiltrating corporate networks at an alarming rate, security teams must investigate next-generation solutions like NetFlow that can help them stay a step ahead of the latest threats.
To download your free copy of “Incident Response with NetFlow for Dummies,” go to: http://www.lancope.com/netflow-for-dummies/incident-response/. Click here to also view Lancope’s first “For Dummies” book, “NetFlow Security Monitoring for Dummies.”Tweet
TAGS netflow, network security, lancope, network visibility, forensics, incident response