2013 NetFlow Training Courses
Responding to today’s security and network challenges requires a new approach. Success is no longer defined by preventing attacks and network incidents, but instead by how quickly organizations can detect and mitigate breaches and outages.
Leveraging NetFlow from the existing network infrastructure enables IT teams to transform network and security operations strategies to survive the current and future cyber battlefield.
Why attend a University of NetFlow Training Course?
Learn about the power of NetFlow analysis for network and security monitoring through expert presentations, best practice discussions and hands-on labs.
The course demonstrates how NetFlow intelligence allows IT teams to:
- Increase visibility and security context, from network core to edge, for accelerated incident response and network troubleshooting
- Detect stealthy, zero-day attacks that bypass traditional defenses
- Quickly Identify insider misuse and abuse
- Streamline the overall cost and complexity of IT operations
- Enhance compliance
- Gain crucial network forensic intelligence
- Improve network and security operations
About the NetFlow Seminar courses:
- Instructed by NetFlow and security experts
- Features benefits for both Network and Security teams
- Includes 4 hours of hands-on labs with real use case scenarios
Who Should Attend?
- Security Engineer, Manager, Analyst
- Network Engineer, Manager, Analyst
- Systems/Security Analyst, Auditor, Architects
- Other Titled IT Professionals
About the University of NetFlow?
Lancope’s University of NetFlow began educating on NetFlow technology five years ago with an introductory NetFlow 101 bootcamp. As the original NetFlow educator, the University of NetFlow evolved its boot camp into a half-day seminar focusing on the power of flow data for network performance benefits. Today as the leader in advanced applications of flow data, the University is dedicated to continuing education by teaching innovative uses of flow data. This forward thinking course is designed to share the wealth of industry knowledge and cutting-edge research derived from Lancope’s security team to help you make the most of your NetFlow investment.
Contact Jessica Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*This session has advanced your NetFlow knowledge and may qualify for continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Please verify with applicable credit-granting organizations. Lancope recommends that attendance at this seminar is equivalent to 5 CPE credits.