Flow-based StealthWatch for PCI DSS Compliance
Lancope's StealthWatch, a unified platform for flow-based security, network and application performance monitoring, delivers the visibility, accountability and measurability required to maintain Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) compliance across physical and virtual networks. StealthWatch leverages flow data from existing routers and switches to provide continous monitoring throughout the enterprise. The system fills in the gaps between application logging and traditional, signature-based IDS/IPS to help organizations achieve and demonstrate comprehensive, network-wide compliance for sections of PCI requirements 1, 2, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
StealthWatch supports PCI DSS compliance efforts by:
- Supplying real-time visibility and awareness of network- and host-based behaviors down to individual users
- Increasing user accountability for introducing security risks
- Tracking, measuring and prioritizing network risks for faster remediation
- Providing the in-depth data needed to conduct forensic analysis for security incidents
- Easily extending network and security monitoring to virtual environments
For more information, listen to the Lancope webinar "Using NetFlow to Demonstrate PCI Compliance" (registration required) or read the market brief "StealthWatch Delivers In-Depth Visibility for Achieving PCI DSS Compliance."