Flow-based StealthWatch for SOX/COBIT Compliance
Lancope’s StealthWatch unifies flow-based security, network and application performance monitoring to deliver visibility across physical and virtual networks. The system eliminates network blind spots and reduces total network and security management costs.
StealthWatch provides the continuous network monitoring needed to demonstrate components of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and prevent fraud by:
- Supplying real-time visibility and awareness of network and host-based behaviors
- Increasing user accountability for introducing network security risks and jeopardizing network availability
- Tracking, measuring and prioritizing network- and host-based risk
"One of the driving needs for a solution like StealthWatch is that it enables us to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley by providing us with the necessary internal controls over enterprise data integrity."
Specifically, StealthWatch helps demonstrate SOX compliance for the following COBIT control objectives:
- Infrastructure Resource Protection and Availability (AI 3.2)
- Capacity and Performance of IT Resources (DS 3.1 thru 3.5)
- Security Testing, Surveillance and Monitoring (DS 5.5)
- Malicious Software Prevention, Detection and Correction (DS 5.9)
- Network Security (DS 5.10)
- Cost Modeling and Charging (DS 6.3)
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring (DS 13.3)
Learn how to Demonstrate SOX Compliance Using COBIT with StealthWatch.