StealthWatch Protects Technology Industry Leaders
Leaders in the technology industry cannot afford to make sacrifices when it comes to security. When working with reputable technology providers, users expect that their assets and data will remain protected from cyber-attacks, including even the most nefarious, targeted attacks lurking on the Internet today.
That is why technology powerhouses including Cisco, HP, VMware and many others have implemented Lancope’s StealthWatch System to keep their infrastructure and customers safe from online threats.
Benefits of StealthWatch for Technology Vendors:
- Learn new behaviors/techniques hackers are using to breach networks
- Detect anomalous activity within enormous and complex global networks
- Identify malicious activity, including malware intrusions, APTs, zero-day and DDoS attacks, compromised machines, policy violations and network misuse
- Store and analyze enormous amounts of data, enabling IT teams to accelerate forensic investigations
- Obtain the security context needed for fast, efficient incident response
“Lancope captures the full power of NetFlow without requiring extensive time or resources from IT teams. In-depth flow data, application analysis and an easy-to-understand, graphical user interface make StealthWatch a versatile tool for monitoring and responding to a wide variety of incidents.” - Cisco CSIRT
Click here for the full Cisco CSIRT case study.
“Network-based anomaly detection is a critical component of any enterprise cyber security framework…Lancope has proven to be a very effective addition to our cyber security arsenal.” - Hewlett-Packard
Click here for the full HP case study.