- Obtain comprehensive, scalable enterprise visibility and security context
- Gain real-time situational awareness of all users, devices and traffic on the network
- Monitor lateral movement using the network as a sensor
- Leverage network behavior anomaly detection and analytics
- Easily detect behaviors linked to APTs, insider threats, DDoS and malware
- Benefit from StealthWatch Labs’ advanced security algorithms
- Collect and analyze holistic network audit trails
- Achieve faster root cause analysis
- Conduct thorough forensic investigations
- Accelerate network troubleshooting and threat mitigation
- Quickly and effectively respond to threats before, during and after a security incident
- Continuously improve enterprise security posture
StealthWatch provides monitoring for:
If your enterprise is connected to the Internet, you are the target of a bot-driven attack. It is not a question of if or when you'll be compromised — it's a question of how bad the problem is, and how soon your staff can identify and minimize the damage. Targeted botnet attacks are difficult to...
Everyone agrees that even the best perimeter defenses are permeable, but how do you detect data theft or sabotage by insiders? This activity can be difficult to differentiate from legitimate network transactions and is often not detected by signature-based security systems. Delivering a complete...
The Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) has quickly become a top-level concern for organizations of all types and sizes. Today’s determined attackers will eventually penetrate their target’s network, often employing social engineering tactics to steal credentials and obtain access. In order to combat...
Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks have risen in popularity with attackers over the past several years, and the size and duration of the attacks keep getting larger. Hacktivist groups around the world are launching DDoS attacks to make a political statement, while the attacks have also...
With the porous nature of today’s enterprise networks, organizations can no longer rely on perimeter defenses to keep the bad guys out. Instead, governments and enterprises also require a means of tracking and stopping the spread of malware on the internal network. Through sophisticated behavioral...