Upcoming Webinar: Detect and Triage Threats in the Enhanced Cisco Stealthwatch v6.9
Learn how to take full advantage of the new Cisco Stealthwatch version 6.9 and get to the root cause faster! In this month’s Expert Series webinar Matt and Lance will show you how to best utilize the UX upgrades and demonstrate how to drill down faster than ever to identify anomalies and hone in on bad behavior. Learn how to:
- Triage Alerts in the Web UI.
- Quickly drill down to the most critical host using the Security Insight Dashboard.
- Investigate Network Anomalies using the Host Group Report.
- Track Behaviors in Top Reports.
- Get to the root cause using the new Flow Query Page.
The webinar Detect and Triage Threats in the Enhanced Cisco Stealthwatch v6.9 will take place on Thursday, January 12, at 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET, 8-9 a.m. PT, and 4-5 p.m. GMT. To register, click here.
Matt Wolpers is a Cisco Stealthwatch UX Director has been with Cisco (via Lancope) for almost two years. He is an award-winning designer dedicated to creating first-class user experiences through research, design, prototyping, usability, information architecture, and design leadership.