Upcoming Webinar: Solving the Visibility Gap for Effective Security
Mar 14, 2017
Network visibility is a vital component of an effective security strategy, but many organizations lack the ability to identify threat activity in their environment. At Cisco, we have assessed the networks of thousands of organizations, and in nearly every instance, we discovered undocumented hosts, risky user behavior, or malicious activity.
Whether it is rogue servers, unauthorized connections, or ongoing data breaches, we’ve harnessed the power of network visibility to identify a variety of suspicious and malicious activity. Now let us share our knowledge with you.
Join Jeff Moncrief, Systems Engineering Manager at Cisco, to learn:
- The reality of how vulnerable enterprise networks are from endpoint to edge
- The security benefits of end-to-end network visibility
- Common problems solved with network visibility
- Stories of real-life threats hidden on networks we’ve assessed
- How to turn your network into a security sensor to gain critical visibility and threat detection capabilities
The webinar Solving the Visibility Gap for Effective Security will take place on Thursday, March 30, at 1-2 p.m. ET, 10-11 a.m. PT, and 6-7 p.m. GMT. To register, click here.